Sunday, June 1, 2008

YOU COMPLETE ME

I have been in the deepest of thoughts over the last few days. I've been praying to God to please arrange the circumstances in such a way that would make it easier for me to make this decision. I realize that by even asking for such a thing is selfish and wrong in many ways. The uncertainty has me lost and confused. But yet, I have been like a ghost because there is no sign of life in my movement when I'm there and I can't sleep the whole night, thinking about this situation, wondering hours and hours....Either way I will be apologizing for my thoughtless actions or inactions. But on who's behalf?

You've seduced my heart and captured it in a way I never believed possible. You complete me, not in the way that I couldn't live without you, but in the way that I would never want to. In a way that steals my breath and makes me fill every quiet moment I have with thoughts of you and the next time I can be beside you. This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper then what you can imagine. I wish you could see how much you mean to me. If you look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that my heart is yours completely. I trust you, respect you and want desperately to please you. You are the missing piece to a very complex puzzle. You will always be embedded deep within my heart. I adore you and I am yours as long as you will have me. No one said this would be easy... Will you last through the obstacles and challenges that lye before us?

No comments: